Resourcing Business Partner
2 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for a role where you can influence, add value and help shape the resourcing function?
This is an exciting role for a pro-active and engaging individual who wants to work closely with the business to build and provide a first class resourcing service.
Working in a relatively new team, this is a great time to be joining as there is loads of scope to be instrumental in its development.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Develop relationships with managers to gain an understanding of their business plans and ongoing resource requirements, so that expectations are defined so deadlines are met
- Pro-actively identify and attract talent into the business and ensure excellent candidate experience
- Work with the Resourcing Manager to develop an effective recruitment strategy ensuring continual candidate engagement
- Evaluate current recruitment methods and tools to improve the recruitment process, introducing new ways of working if required while ensuring good value for money
- Work with PSL agencies to ensure best talent is hired
- Work closely with the Reward team to ensure alignment of salaries and reward for all new joiners
- Provide training to managers internally on best practice recruitment processes and interviews, to enable them to identify strong candidates
- Contribute to any events, assessment centres and articles or publications as required
My client is fairly open to the level they recruit this role at and would consider candidates with previous in-house experience looking to take a step up and gain more experience in a new sector or would also look at ambitious candidates from a stable agency background looking to make the move from agency.
Apply for Resourcing Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly