Learning & Development Assistant looking for progression!
3 days left
- Full Time
Learning & Development Assistant
Are you an experienced Learning & Development Assistant looking for a more challenging a strategic role, with the promise of progression? If so, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Meeting with this small L&D team, I discovered that the reason they are all so happy is because they are continuously offered challenging projects and a high level of autonomy by a forward-thinking Head of Learning & Development who wants to retain the best HR professionals.
The new Learning & Development Assistant will be motivated, organised and have amazing interpersonal skills, with a real passion for the development of individuals.
The Learning & Development Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- First point of contact for all Learning & Development queries.
- Organise and schedule the training and development programmes of the business.
- Working closely with senior L&D professionals and have a respected involvement with planning new training programmes for the business.
- Liaising with external providers, and coordinating event logistics, including room/venue bookings, catering, equipment andpreparing
- Advertising courses through various social media tools.
- Record and monitor attendance of training courses.
- Manage invoices and support managers with budget
- Must have experience as a Learning & Development Assistant within professional services.
- Relevant degree in HRM/ equivalent.
- Motivated, organised and great communication skills.
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Then get in touch asap!
Apply for Learning & Development Assistant looking for progression!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly