Compensation and Benefits Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Has your successful Compensation and Benefits career been carved in Sales & Marketing, R&D, Supply Chain / Logistics, Engineering or Retail organisations and you are now looking for a role in a leading Blue-Chip Company with a strong Global presence and an enviable reputation for quality, innovation and excellence?
If the answer to the above is yes, please read on!!
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this innovative and pioneering Global Brand with a base in Bracknell to recruit a talented, resilient and forward-thinking Compensation and Benefits Manager on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the role requires you to demonstrate broad Compensation and Benefits experience and knowledge of key HR processes and have outstanding stakeholder management experience. The successful candidate will develop policies and schemes with the purpose to implement across the region, analysing best practices in the market, assuring both fairness to Employees and sustainability to the Organisation. You will supervise the Compensation and Benefits roll-out across the region and own the process for the Employee's appraisal system, caring for the regional moderation and directly assuring operations for Bracknell and part of the regional network.
- HR / C&B policy management - design, maintenance and supervision of implementation
- Harmonise the internal working regulation across the region
- Supervise the revision of regional mobility policy and its implementation
- Responsible for various HR / C&B policies, such as the promotion scheme, appraisal scheme, reward policy, travel policy, job grading and job grading committee management
- Regional compensation and benefit management
- Responsible for compensation and benefit planning (total reward), including regional salary revision process
- Own job evaluation process to design and revise job grading, supervising the European implementation
- Supervise salary benchmarking to maintain market competitiveness, reflecting in the regional salary revision policy and its operation
- Maintain job descriptions within region together with job grading
- Own the regional appraisal policy as well as appraisal operations for regional senior moderation
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Evidence C&B / HR strategy development and planning ability
- Significant experience and achievements in European compensation and benefit management
- Full knowledge and experience in job evaluation (ideally Hay)
- Good knowledge and understanding of overall HR processes including ER, HR operations, recruitment and T&D
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with HR or professional certification or qualifications desirable
- Ability to undertake analytical work with good numerical skills
- Ability to interact well with people at all levels within the organisation with excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to travel as required
- Additional European language is an advantage
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
The role will suit someone who is well-organised, analytical, motivated to learn and excellent in problem solving. You will be comfortable working within a fast-paced international business with matrix structures, understanding of cross-culture differences. You will work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, planning and prioritising time efficiently whilst maintaining quality. You will be a strong team player with an enthusiastic "Can-Do" approach.
If you are looking for a highly challenging role in an extremely progressive Organisation and possess the above competencies, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South of the UK.
Apply for Compensation and Benefits Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly