PART TIME- HR Officer
This role will be supporting the HR Business Partner in providing a great HR service across their West Yorkshire sites. The role will be providing day to day operational HR services including handling of issues to resolution and supporting and developing front line managers in the most effective utilisation of policies and procedures and in the management of their staff.
Our client is a large, well known business based in the Leeds area.
- Overseeing the on boarding of all new starters joining the business.
- Conduct all exit interviews with staff leaving the business and identify and trends in resignations.
- Work closely with managers to give them advice on performance management, absence management, employee relations and recruitment.
- Oversee the benefits in the business and give advice to employees on what they are entitled to.
- Project managing HR initiatives and training of managers when required.
- Support the L&D team.
- Previously worked in a similar role.
- CIPD qualified.
- Is happy to work Part time hours.
- Can confidently deal with ER issues.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits.
- Free on site parking.