Ongoing temporary job opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator with a global business in Swindon.
Your new company
You will be joining a well-known global organisation with a large team in Swindon. You will be required to start in March 2018 and the contract is likely to continue for approximately six months.
Your new role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the end to end recruitment process acting as the point of contact between hiring managers and suppliers
- Manage contract extensions and job offers
- Gaining approval for all new contract requests and extensions
- Production of reports
- Ensure the HR data held is accurate and up to date
What you'll need to succeed
You will need the following:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent administrative experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience dealing with Managers of varying levels of seniority
- Good computer skills including all Microsoft packages
What you'll get in return
You'll earn up to £13 per hour premium and will get paid on a weekly basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.