A market leading financial institution is looking for a bright and ambitious Compensation Associate to join their team in Canary Wharf.
The successful candidate will join the EMEA Compensation team which supports various HR teams in the management of compensation including year-end activities, monthly accruals and market data.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a flexible self starter to join a firm committed to recruiting and retaining talented individuals and positioning them to excel.
- Managing compensation processes for respective business areas. This will involve scenario planning and modeling, reporting and analysis
* Preparing monthly accruals and ensure BU specific guidelines are met
* Collating, reviewing and summarising market data surveys
* Liaising with New York & Asia counterparts to ensure consistent global approach to compensation
* Working with HR business partners to identify areas of data which need monitoring
* Ensuring data is 'clean' at all times
- Degree level educated - ideally with a focus on quantitative methods
- Previous experience in a similar role (ideally) within the financial services industry
- Strong Excel skills
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Polished and confident individual, unafraid of asking questions or speaking up.
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply quoting the reference number.