4 days left
- Full Time
Resource Coordinator: Leeds: Permanent: Paying up to £29,000 + Benefits
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Resource Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. You will work closely with the business to understand resource needs.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Identify solutions taking into consideration the needs of the client, individual skills, resource mix on engagement and the wider needs of the business
* Maintain accurate records
* Manage conflicting demands on resources, escalating to the Resource Manager as appropriate
* Analyse weekly chargeable hours figures and alert potential shortfalls / over-utilisation to Resource Manager
* Study business forecasting e.g. chargeable hours, headcount against budget
* Scrutinise resource data and highlight areas of concern e.g. significant periods of holidays, training, non-chargeable activities
* Examine headcount forecasting data including promotions, leavers, joiners etc.
Skills and Experience
* Ability to work under pressure
* Confident and resilient
To register your interest in this role please contact Macmillan Davies or alternatively send your CV into the following link.
Apply for Resource Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly