Resource Coordinator: Leeds: Permanent: Paying up to £29,000 + Benefits
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Resource Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. You will work closely with the business to understand resource needs.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Identify solutions taking into consideration the needs of the client, individual skills, resource mix on engagement and the wider needs of the business
* Maintain accurate records
* Manage conflicting demands on resources, escalating to the Resource Manager as appropriate
* Analyse weekly chargeable hours figures and alert potential shortfalls / over-utilisation to Resource Manager
* Study business forecasting e.g. chargeable hours, headcount against budget
* Scrutinise resource data and highlight areas of concern e.g. significant periods of holidays, training, non-chargeable activities
* Examine headcount forecasting data including promotions, leavers, joiners etc.
Skills and Experience
* Ability to work under pressure
* Confident and resilient
To register your interest in this role please contact Macmillan Davies or alternatively send your CV into the following link.