Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be partnering a private care organisation who are recruiting for a HR Advisor to join them on a permanent full time basis based from their offices in Uxbridge.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join a growing organisation with big expansion plans on the horizon. You will be solely responsible for all HR needs at your site, this role offers a very generalist remit with an initial focus on recruitment and retention.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Provide generalist HR advice and assistance to Managers and employees
- Implement new processes and procedures to provide structure to the organisation.
- Partner with line managers to identify recruitment needs and create recruitment/growth plans
- Liaise with line managers to review and implement retention plans; this can involve looking at their compensation and benefits
- Coordination and record training and development plans
- General administration as and when required
What my client is looking for:
- Proven HR Advisor experience, ideally in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of relevant HR policies and procedures and best practice on recruitment and selection
- Previous experience in a standalone position is highly desirable
- Experience of designing and delivering employee engagement and retention programs
- Strong Employment Law knowledge is essential
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.