Learning and Development Manager
Learning and Development Manager (Management Development)
Salary: £29,000 - £35,000
Flexible/agile working options available
A leading third-sector organisation is seeking a Learning and Development Manager to be based in their new offices in central Birmingham. This is a new role which will focus on the development and implementation of a tailored training programme for managers.
This is an exciting time to join this organisation. Having put an ambitious people plan in place, the executive board have invested in several high-profile projects which will provide a leading HR service to its people. Part of this is the long-term investment in Learning and Development, with the recognition that great managers require great training and support. Fundamentally, this will ensure that they can widen the reach they have in providing essential support to local communities.
You will be based in newly refurbished, open plan offices a short walk from Birmingham city centre. My client supports agile and flexible working and is very supportive of work-life balance, offering an attractive holiday allowance and flexible benefits. You will join a friendly and very supportive team who are passionate about the work they do.
The L&D Manager will play a key role in setting up an ILM endorsed programme. Following a training needs analysis, you will create a structured programme to address skills gaps; utilising previous leadership focused initiatives but also creating a new and innovative leadership course. You will deliver training in key training hubs throughout the UK but can also utilise the skills of the wider L&D team for delivery. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to deliver on key L&D projects across the wider learning agenda and will manage the Birmingham based L&D Co-ordinator.
Is this you? We are looking for a L&D Manager with the following skills:
- Leadership and Management training/coaching experience, preferably in delivering ILM endorsed programmes.
- Experience in an in-house training role. Please note - we would be open to discussing the role with a generalist HR Manager with L&D experience, who has extensive coaching experience.
- Experience designing, developing and reviewing training schemes
- Experience delivering all elements of the training cycle
- High level of system experience within a LSM systems, preferably SAP
- Project management experience
- The ability to line-manage
- Able to travel across the UK (fully expensed)
Apply today or call us for an informal discussion.