More specifically, as an HR Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Providing first line advice to managers on a range of HR queries
- Manage the on-boarding for new joiners
- Support the HR Manager with resourcing as and when required
- Support on the firms current projects, and suggest new ideas
- Leading on the performance management cycle
- Lead on the firms learning and development activity with the opportunity to design and deliver courses
You must have experience working in HR, ideally within both a generalist and L&D capacity. You must also have a keen interest and the desire to develop L&D activities as well as deliver a high level generalist offering.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and the ability to work to tight frames in an accurate manner.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.