A temporary 6 months HR Advisor job based in Winsford paying approximately £30,000 p/a
Your new company
Your new company is a large public sector organisation who are looking for a HR Advisor to join their growing team in Winsford. This company employs approximately 4000 staff.
Your new role
Your new role is a HR Advisor position, which will have a number of duties and responsibilities.
- Employee Relations - you will be dealing with ER cases such as disciplinary, grievance, absence management and performance management
- You will be educating and upskilling managers in regards to HR policies and procedures
- Supporting the HR Manager in all aspects of work
- Project work
- Improving processes, policies and procedures and involvement in change management
- Supporting the L&D function
- Promoting the HR function within the wider business
- Liaising with key stakeholders at all levels of business
- Analysing HR data
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed, you will need previous experience within a HR Advisory position, and a CIPD qualification. You must be a confident communicator, be flexible and adaptable. You must have excellent knowledge of employment law, and be able to understand policies and procedures. You must have the ability to provide excellent HR advice to managers and employees, and look at the commercial aspect of advisory work. The role is very fast pace and they the successful candidate will need to be comfortable making quick decisions and working in a high pressured role. You must also be comfortable liaising with all levels of employees including key stake holders.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £30,000 pa. You will be working in an exciting organisation in a fast paced environment, and expanding your skills into a diverse business. You will get great working hours, holidays and benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.