International Benefits Manager
International Benefits Specialist
- Energetic, independent, self-starter with the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a complex, matrix and fast paced environment
- Pragmatic, quick thinking and action oriented with solid bias for customer service
- Strong team orientation with collaborative style
- International experience is essential
- Experience managing programs in high tech and retail industries
- Proven experience in developing global benefit programs
- Proven experience in designing, delivering and managing key financial programs including statutory and supplement pension programs
- Prior experience in the automation of benefit programs
- Management of time away programs across regions
- Experience of communicating to a wide employee base with the necessary cultural understanding
- Senior individual contributor role but with an ability to operate top to bottom
The successful candidate will create and implement local and regional benefit programmes, policies and procedures and lead country implementations of the global online benefits portal. The candidate will also participate in industry surveys to review competitive position, work closely with our global benefits advisors to improve our vendor relationships and communicate new benefits and updates to the EMEIA workforce.
The ideal candidate will have a rounded experience of international benefits work, ideally with experience gained with an organisation that has expanded into new geographical regions and new markets in both high tech and retail environments.
Good to have:
- Experience of the technology and retail industries
- Experience of a US corporate environment
- Experience developing global best in class benefit programs
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.