Global Mobility Coordinator
Global Mobility Co-ordinator
A leading global firm based in London is looking for a Global Mobility Co-ordinator to join their Global Mobility team.
Reporting to the Global Mobility Manager, you will be responsible for providing an efficient and high quality service. This is a fantastic opportunity to provide both operational and strategic support to assignees and the business areas.
- Advise on expatriate policy
- Develop strong knowledge and understanding of the relationship with other service providers (internal and external), ensuring GM processes are followed
- Inbound and outbound coordination of assignments for dedicated function
- Develop relationships with in-country global mobility coordinators and assistants, HR community, candidates and assignees etc.
- Be a fantastic team player, with strong communication skills
- Experience with HRM Systems is preferred
- GM experience withint financial or professional services preferred
- Strong Tax and immigration knowledge is essential (particularly, UK immigration- PBS)
- Previous experience working within the field of international assignments is preferred
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Able to multi-task