- Undertake analysis of benefit programme for integration and harmonisation, produce costing and reports
- Work closely with the Employees Relations team to ensure the benefit implications of policies and procedures are correctly taken into account
- Work closely with the HR Service Centre, payroll and HR systems teams to establish appropriate procedures for the day to day management and processing of benefits administration for new office sets ups, benefit changes and ongoing.
- Manage the 3rd party provider relationships, in accordance with the Corporate Vendor management Policy including monitoring performance against SLAs and partnering with procurement, and undertake vendor set up in accordance with corporate requirements.
- Research policies and mandatory requirements for pension and benefit plans for new locations and generally in the region, taking account of market practice
- Research and review competitiveness of pension and benefit programmes taking account of market practice and trends. Provide recommendations, solve problems, and recommend changes to policies, procedures and practices, to management, as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance of all pensions and benefit programmes with legislative and regulatory requirements. Ensure the establishment of new programmes are compliant.
- Support the Benefits Manager and Benefits Consultants in the management of all arrangements across the region, and on any project or development work
- Provide management information in accordance with regional and corporate requirements
- Undertake monthly budget reviews for the region and ensure all benefit costs are correctly allocated and reported.
- Manage the day to day operation of EMEA benefit programmes. Serve as an expert "go to" resource. Address elevated participant issues.
- Create and manage communication programs including written and website communication, summary plan descriptions, plan documents and other plan related materials.
- Support the Senior Benefits Consultant to provide the secretariat function for Pension Plan trustee boards and Committees, and to establish committees and implement best practice governance models
Skills / Experience
- Good knowledge and experience of pension and benefits programs, ideally knowledge of international pension and benefit arrangements
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and reporting
- Experience of managing 3rd party suppliers
- Advanced PC/ systems skills including excel
- Experience of budgeting
- Excellent consulting & client servicing skills at all levels within an organisation
- Strong communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.