HR Business Partner
A truly Global Professional Body is looking to attract a HR Business Partner to assist in the people and change strategy as they grow and continue through a cultural transformation. The Organisation have numerous sites globally with Head Office based in the City of London. Salary to £60k plus attractive benefits.
About the Role
The HR Business Partner will plan, coordinate, and implement HR activities for client areas to deliver the people strategy. Responsible for providing advice, coaching, counsel and problem solving to managers and employees. Building and maintaining effective working relationships across client groups as well as within the HR team.
Areas of responsibility will ask you to:
- Develop effective working relationships, influencing senior leadership on the development and delivery of their people plans in support of the achievement of the business area and people strategies
- Equip people managers with tools and knowledge to effectively manage their teams in alignment with their people plans
- Provide both transformational advice and transactional support that delivers best practice HR solutions to support the business area in conjunction with other HR areas
- Design, research, develop and implement HR initiatives to support people strategies, using expert knowledge of the client area
- Identify short, medium and long-term resourcing issues, whilst building and maintaining talent acquisition plans
- Drive all HR initiatives within client groups including performance appraisals, merit increase process, promotion cycles, restructures, learning & development programs, change management initiatives, succession planning, etc.
- Identify individual and collective learning and development needs and provide to the HR speciality area for action
- Proactively gain client feedback to support HR areas to improve service levels and alert HR areas where an issue/project may impact other areas
- Work in partnership with the business to manage employee relations issues, in conjunction with the specialist employee relations team
As a HRBP you will have a strong generalist HR background and relationship building and collaborative skills. A Self-starter able to handle simultaneous projects/priorities and conflict negotiation skills with ability to influence and deliver constructive advice. An ability to interface with, influence and inspire confidence in key partners across businesses, geographies, and levels is a pre- requisite. Preference is for a MCIPD (or equivalent) suitably qualified HR Business Partner with experience developing HR strategy in line with business needs and advising on complicated Employee Relations issues. Some occasional global travel may be required. Shorter notice periods would be preferred.
About the Organisation
A Global not for profit professional body currently going through a significant culture and operational change. Role based in the City.