HR Programme Support Administrator
6 days left
- Full Time
HR Administrator, Human Resources Support, Workstreams, Administration, Stakeholders, Contract, Excel skills
I am currently recruiting for a prestigious organisation in Huntingdon who are seeking to employ an HR Administrator on the basis of an 18 month fixed term contract.
Job: Full time Fixed term contract with a reputable employer of choice in Huntingdon for 18 months
Salary: up to £26,000 per annum depending on skills and experience
HR Programme Support Administrator
Brief description of job purpose
To support and provide assistance to a number of HR programmes by delivering an effective organisational and administration service. This will involve working with both internal and external project team members and stakeholders to provide varied project support as required.
- Support the whole team by providing project administration - Support in arranging project workshops and meetings, and document the outcomes of these
- Assist in creation of project and communications material
- Ensure project administration is in line and up to date with business procedures
- Support the project team to monitor and review project performance against objectives, budgets & targets
- Maintain accurate electronic filing systems, ensuring all relevant documents are easily to hand
- Work with the internal communications team to execute effective communications plans, proactively identifying improvements to communication channels as needed
- Support the team with stakeholder engagement and message development
- Manage employee feedback routes, ensuring responses are published and collated
- Work with our external partners to manage external communications channels including micro-sites
- Arrange meetings, book meeting rooms and source venues and catering arrangements where needed
- Support the team to monitor, review and report on project performance against objectives and targets including maintaining and tracking project expenditure and providing information to other members of the team and stakeholders when requested
- Manage suppliers, invoicing, payments and other administrative activities in support of the programme team Support the team with events management and ensure all planned events are executed to the highest quality
- Support project teams by providing effective support on vital workstreams including improving data quality and programme governance
- Ensure data initiatives across HR and the business are well planned for and executed and that the department are prepared for GDPR changes
- Work closely with Data Champions to ensure successful completion of tasks and provide support where needed
- Support in arranging governance meetings and ensuring outcomes are followed up Flag any identified risks and issues early in order to prevent project delays
What skills and experience will you need to be able to do this role?
Proven experience of using strong organisational & administration skills in a team support environment Experience of using Microsoft Office software to a proficient level, particularly Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and be flexible to changing priorities
Experience in prioritising a busy workload where there are multiple deadlines at any one time
Ability to forward plan to ensure deadlines are met
This role is actively shortlisting so don't hesitate in making an application.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Programme Support Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly