HR Services Manager
Our client is a leading data service provider based in south Birmingham. They have recently restruc-tured their HR department and are now looking for a HR Services team leader to manage their shared services HR team. This role will act as a key driver in the delivery of service improvements.
Your team will oversee the full employee life-cycle and support other functions (Business Partners, Reward, Talent) with all operational HR as needed, with the exception of Employee Relations. A ma-jor part of your role will be to take full ownership over their HRIS systems, following a full system roll out in the spring. You will utilise MI data from their integrated dashboard to fully support the HR team and its development.
This is an exciting time to join an organisation which has seen significant change in recent years. There is a real push towards being truly customer centric and commercial; your role will provide the opera-tional grounding via your HR Advisors and overview of the HR systems.
This is a fantastic progression opportunity for someone who has led a team within a Shared Service function and now wants to step into a role where you can take full ownership.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Leading and managing the HR Services team, providing support across all operational HR
* Taking ownership of HRIS systems
* Provide HR advice and management inline with policy and internal service agreements
* Acting as primary contact for all employee life-cycle queries
* Ensure that all systems, processes and polices are effective and efficient at addressing business needs
* Mange and review brought-in HR services to ensure they deliver against service level agree-ments
* Provide support to HR Coordinators and HR Administrators