Training Administrator - Colindale NW London - Interesting and Varied Role
Occupational Health Recruitment is part of the Safety First Aid Group, a family owned and run company, established in 1959. Our sister division Safety First Aid Training is highly regarded as one of the leading providers of accredited workplace first aid and safety training courses. Training is provided at our training centres in Central, North West and North East London, Dunstable in Hertfordshire and also onsite at our customers own premises right across the UK.
We are looking to recruit a full time Administrator, to be based at our offices in Colindale North West London.
- To build a rapport with a bank of experienced Training Instructors.
- To be responsible for all administration processes.
- To assist with course bookings.
- To assemble kit and paperwork for courses and to arrange the logistics of getting kit/trainers/courses together.
- To actively promote the company, courses and upsell to customers.
- To assist with the compilation, amendment and update of course material, new products/services material and any other ad-hoc material updates for the Group when required.
- To ensure maintenance of course equipment and all training facilities.
- To ensure that all course paperwork is submitted to our Awarding body.
- To issue and send out training certificates to delegates.
- With direction from the Training Co-ordinator, promote services to customers.
We are looking for someone:
- Who is a lively and hardworking individual with a customer service focus.
- Who lives within a 45 minute commute from Colindale NW London
- Who has a successful track record in administration.
- Has a good, clear telephone manner.
- Has excellent communication, presentation and written skills.
- Has accurate attention to detail with good typing skills.
- Has the ability to multitask and good time management skills.
- Who is well organised, with the ability to prioritise workload and a sense of urgency.
- Who is a flexible team player.
- Who is willing to learn the industry and become a specialist.
- Who is ambitious with a desire to learn and embrace new products and initiatives.
- Who knows and believes that we strive to offer the best service to our customers, surpassing that of our competitors and will work hard to help grow the business
Please note: In order to apply for this job, you MUST be currently living in the UK with full permission to freely live and work here already obtained (if required).
Salary - c£18k+ according to experience.
For more information and to apply, please click APPLY NOW!!