Senior HRBP - fast growth tech
Are you a commercial, hands-on and data driven Senior HRBP who enjoys building things from the ground up and can work at extreme pace? My client, a fast growth technology company, is looking to hire a bright and switched-on Senior HRBP who will work as part of a fantastic global HR team and sit in stunning offices in Central London.
The successful Senior HRBP will be responsible for partnering Heads of Departments across multiple countries to understand business performance drivers including employee engagement, organisation structure, capability and culture. Identifying improvements that can be made and tailor line management advice accordingly. Own elements of the HR Roadmap and work closely with the Group HR Director on project delivery around talent and performance management, learning and development and cultural management. Be a trusted advisor and coach on all HR matters to Heads of Department and Managers. Deliver complex ER case management and advise line management on employment regulations and procedures to enable successful re-organisations, improvement in working practices and productivity, without adverse impact on regulatory/legal compliance, company reputation or employee engagement.
- Essential to have a degree to apply for this role
- Strong business partnering skills developed in a fast growth technology environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Data driven with strong analytical skills
- Ability to produce creative, business sound solutions
- Evidence of end to end HR project delivery
- Proven track record to deliver projects on time and on budget
- International HR experience or exposure is a big plus
- Ability to prioritise effectively
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior HRBP - fast growth tech
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly