HR Business Partner
Due to recent success and company growth a global organisation based in London are looking to increase their HR team with a HR Business Partner.
You will already be an experienced HR BP working a generalist role covering Recruitment, dealing with complex ER issues, training, polices, talent management, reward and other HR issues that may arise.
To provide a full generalist HR advisory service whilst supporting the Head of HR and a client base of over 200.
- Manage external recruitment provider relationships. Negotiation of rates with agencies.
- Improve and run sourcing and selection processes
Employee Relations -
- Provide advice on ER matters and carry out investigations, disciplinary and grievance meetings and / or hearings as required.
- Up to date knowledge of the UK employment law space, responsible for updating policies, procedures and staff communications when required.
- Managing maternity, paternity and flexible working requests.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Analysing and benchmarking staff compensation levels to ensure competitiveness with the external market.
- Assisting the Head of HR with the annual review process.
Performance and Development -
- Fostering a high performance workplace and educating line management on how to achieve this.
- Develop a culture and practice of talent management.
- Overseeing training requests.
- Provide support to wider HR projects as appropriate.
- Degree educated to 2:1 level or higher. (Essential)
- Fully CIPD qualified.
- Background working within Professional Services or Financial Services essential.
- Experience working within an Energy, Oil and Gas or Power Industry is desirable.
- Strong Knowledge of HR Systems
- Experience managing key stakeholders.
- Salary up to £60K with a discretionary bonus of up 20% per annum.
- Pension contribution of 10%
Please apply today!