HRBP - part time
Interim part-time HRBP role based in Oldham 3 days per week
We have an interim job opportunity for a 6-month contract initially for 3 days per week. Your role will be supported mainly all of the corporate functions which will consist of a headcount of approximately 300 employees. The role will be a mix of hands-on generalist work as well as deliver on some projects going on within the organisation.
- The postholder will provide professional HR support as required, supporting the delivery of the Corporate Objectives, People Services Objectives and corporate initiatives such as Health and Wellbeing, implementation of the staff survey action plan, organisational change and HR policy reviews.
- The postholder will work in partnership with managers, staff side, employees and other stakeholders to develop and implement People Project Plans that ensure the delivery of a proactive and customer focused service aligned to the short, medium and long-term customer's needs. People Project Plans will vary across departments and may involve conflicting timescales and deadlines.
- The postholder will be responsible for managing all actions associated with the project plans and appropriately delegating tasks in a timely manner
- The postholder will manage and lead the provision of a comprehensive HR service providing specialist advice and expertise in people matters, line managing an HR Adviser, including the development of the team's plans, progress reporting risks and issues appropriately.
- The post holder will undertake corporate responsibilities, leading on specific projects and elements of People Services Aims and Objectives and ensuring the organisation adopts best practice and legislatively compliant practices and processes.
Experience of delivering on project work
Ideally experience of TUPE
Experience of unions
Experience of managing others in HR
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.