My Bristol based client is looking to hire a Recruitment Manager. This role will require a good understanding of graduate/apprentice and high volume recruitment.
Reporting to the HR Director, this role acts as a trusted advisor to the business. It is responsible for all end to end recruitment, focusing on proactive recruitment and processes to attract the best talent in the market. This will include:
- Creating and managing innovative recruitment strategies
- Improving and building upon direct sourcing opportunities
- Developing the employer brand and online tools and platforms
- Being responsible for all aspects of the candidate lifecycle and experience prior to onboarding
- Developing interview and assessment processes
- Working closely with Line Managers to develop resource plans and talent pipelining
- Providing coaching to Line Managers
- Managing PSL's and external agencies
The ideal candidate will have experience of graduate/apprentice and high volume recruitment preferably gained within a mechanical or electrical engineering business. You will be a proactive and passionate in-house recruiter (possibly with prior agency side experience) who is able to build great relationships with internal stakeholders whilst being able to challenge them in a consultative manner. This is an office based position that will require occasional travel to two other sites.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.