A leading wealth and asset management business based in the City are looking for an experienced Training Manager to join the business on a 12 month basis initially.
Partnering with the Banks Learning & Development team and Treasury Management this role will ensure a high standard of technical, system and product training is both designed and deleivered to meet the learning needs for a key programme.
- Develop, own and execute the technical, process, system and product training plan to support new processes, systems and ways of working.
- Work with key stakeholders across the programme to identify technical, process, system and product learning needs and ensure that the standard of delivery are in line with the Banks best practice
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers and internal subject matter experts as required to ensure the training programme is aligned with business needs
- Proactively measure the continued effectiveness of learning activity, continuously reviewing the quality of learning initiatives and providing constructive feedback on course content for continuous development.
- Take accountability for the technical, process, system and product training aspects of the programme and ensure the learning needs are identified and delivered in line with the agreed project plans and time scales
- Business Partnering & stakeholder management
- Skilled in identifying learning needs and in designing comprehensive and practical learning solutions to meet business needs
- Demonstrate an understanding of the full training cycle: needs analysis, design, delivery and evaluation within a commercial organisation
- Experience operating within Financial Services is desired
- Experience of partnering senior stakeholders and HRBPs across the business with a confident and credible approach
- Project management experience
Competitive salary on offer. Please apply.