HR Systems Assistant
Our client are currently looking for a strong HR Systems Assistant to help the business with their day to day systems management, they are a lovely international business based in the City, with approximately 1000 employees globally. This role will report directly into the HR Systems Manager. The HR systems assistant is responsible for supporting the HR systems manager for the client's global people systems, including effective HR management information, data audit and management, and reporting across the client. The HR systems assistant is expected to provide efficient and effective client service delivery, whilst also providing the client with the critical data integrity it requires.
Building relationships and providing support
- Develop and understand the client's organisation, structure as well as the systems organisation, structure and tailoring
- Support office managers and HR teams to use the HR/L&D systems by designing and delivering training and producing user guides
Procedures and knowhow
- Is responsible for the development and documentation of a comprehensive set of processes, guidance, policies and sign off to ensure data integrity and security
- Is responsible for developing and documenting of a comprehensive set of guidance, procedures and training
- Is responsible for developing and documenting a comprehensive set of know how documents on the main activities
- Is responsible for developing, with the support of the HR systems manager, documenting and ensuring a yearly audit plan is run, and proposing efficient solutions/developments to counter challenges or resolve issues
- Is the first point of contact for all HR system queries from end users, global super users and members of the HR team.
- Use queries and feedback to proactively make recommendations for new training, FAQs, guidance.
- Ensure data quality and integrity across the client.
- Make recommendations to improve processes and services
- Participate to the implementation of the LMS, for all offices in line with the systems' roadmap
- With the support of the HR systems manager, guide, plan, communicate and coordinate monthly, quarterly and annual data audits
- Contribute to, develop and maintain security and permissions architecture as defined by the client ensuring the relevant approval is granted, as well as the keeping track of all access to HR systems
- Develop and maintain effective and comprehensive HR systems and process documentation, with the HR systems manager's guidance
- Work with office managers and the HR team to ensure the client is providing relevant people data
- Maintain confidentiality of data and departmental security at all times. This includes data such as absence, turnover, grades and salary/bonus figures.
- Ensure the client maintains its compliance with relevant legislation, including the Data Protection Act, and other regulatory requirements.
- Map relevant business processes and prepare user documents
- Scope and produce effective management information using BI tools
- Passion for HR systems and information, together with an understanding of the value their effective use can bring to a commercial organisation
- Flexible approach and proactive manner.
- Empathetic and people-centric in approach.
- Analytical with strong ability to create, manipulate and interpret management information and data.
- Approachable and able to build relationship at all levels.
- Can-do, client-focused and positive attitude.
- Adaptable and amenable to changing deadlines and demands.
- Resilient, dealing effectively with challenging situations.
- Able to handle sensitive situations and information confidentially and discreetly.
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually when needed.
- Excellent organisational skills; planning and prioritisation; time management of self and others.
- Effective VISIO skills
- Accuracy and a strong attention to detail.
- SQL (desirable)
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally across all levels of the client, its partners, management and other staff.
- Worked effectively in a similar role.
- Identified and delivered process and service improvements.
- Used Microsoft Excel to manipulate and interpret complex data.
- AsiaPac knowledge and experience (desirable).
- Worked in a mainstream HR role (desirable).
- Checking data for inconsistences
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.