Senior HR Advisor
As Senior HR Advisor will assist HR colleagues with the delivery of a pro-active, high quality HR advice service to Front Line Managers across the business.
A market leading commercial lender with a UK wide footprint. Full details will be provided upon successful application.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, the Senior HR Advisor will be responsible for:
- Supporting Front Line Managers with complex Employee Relations matters, including performance, attendance, redundancy and disciplinary and grievance issues
- Working with our 3rd party partners to ensure the successful development and delivery of an advisory service.
- Acting as an escalation point in the management of ER cases and people management activities.
- Upskilling line managers understand their people management responsibilities.
- Advising on appropriate HR policy and procedure updates and reviews to ensure compliance and good market practice.
- Supporting the development of initiatives that underpin our Inclusion & Diversity objectives
- Supporting the HR Business Partner team in delivering core HR services such as; performance management, annual pay/bonus review, succession planning, development planning and organisational change programmes.
- Experience of managing complex employee relations cases to successful resolution; understanding the relevant context of giving robust advice to achieve good outcomes.
- Demonstrable experience of supporting and, where needed, challenging stakeholders to ensure appropriate action is taken by line managers.
- Experience of working with external parties in service delivery would be highly desirable, particularly in managing performance against KPIs, SLAs etc.
- eam oriented, flexible and enthusiastic with a positive and committed approach.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise conflicting demands on time.
- High level of Microsoft Office skills to include: Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Interest in, and willingness, to understand the wider HR agenda and to develop broad generalist experience in order to provide support to the HR Business Partners.
- University degree or equivalent professional experience - Desirable.
- CIPD membership - Desirable, minimum Associate membership required.
- Experience of working in an FS or similar environment.
As you would expect, this opportunity offers a competitive basic salary and reward package, and you'll also benefit from our commitment to investing in your professional development.