Regional HR Manager
Operating as Regional HR Manager, you will provide effective business partnering to site General Managers in order to drive performance and deliver key performance indicators to ensure world class service to our customers.
A leading distributor - Full disclosure will be provided upon successful application.
- Responsible for dealing with day to day issues including involvement in complex ER cases and protecting the business against ET claims
- Ensuring compliance with Company policies, UK legislation and any specific requirements.
- Work collaboratively with the Head of HR and network HR team to administer the starter, leaver and change processes and all other life cycle activity.
- Coach Managers on how to deal with performance management issues
- Ensuring that the people pipeline is well maintained with high performing and well-motivated employees.
- Develop and implement consistent policies and procedures for day to day management activity and continuous improvement
- Act as part of the senior site management team, advising and delivering on all aspects relating to the HR agenda,
- Develop and enhance the relationship with local union and forum representatives
- Provide expertise in the field of organisational design to ensure consistency and agility in people structures
- Experienced HR professional with a proven track record in fast moving, industrious and unionised environments
- Up to date and in depth employment law knowledge
- Previous involvement in delivering training and development
- Proven ability to coach Line Managers
- Ideally CIPD qualified
- Full UK driving licence
A 12 month FTC with excellent remuneration in line with the requirements of the role.