In-House Recruitment Advisor
If you are a Recruitment Advisor working for an agency and looking to move to your first in-house role, or currently working in-house and looking for a new challenge, then this role is certainly worth considering.
Working closely with the Senior Recruitment Manager and the wider resourcing team, this role will be responsible for both the sourcing and delivering recruitment support for key areas across the business.
This is an exceptionally busy, fast paced resourcing role that enables you to build relationships with the business areas you support.
Essential job functions will include but are not limited to:
- Establish clear recruitment needs and work to directly source and attract candidates
- Posting roles on career websites, press publications, searching CV databases and reviewing CVs against requirements to create a shortlist
- Interview co-ordination and scheduling
- Undertake telephone screening
- Design and co-ordinate all logistics for assessment centers
- Start to create candidate talent pools for volume role categories
- Candidate contract generation and on-boarding
- Ad hoc support for the Recruitment Managers as appropriate
- Ad hoc project work e.g. agency events, interview training projects, system work etc.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience working in Professional Services or Financial Services
- May have come from an Agency background
- Will enjoy working in a fast paced environment and be hands on in supporting changing priorities
- Have strong teamwork skills enabling you to effectively work with and learn from your colleagues
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate credibly with a broad range of people, including senior management
- Will be forward thinking and innovative in your problem solving and research approach to your work
Please contact me for a further discussion and a job description.