People Business Partner
My client, a leader in private Hospitality, specialising in Hotels has a really fantastic opportunity for a People Business Partner, supporting the multi-site Select Service Division. This is an exciting position, working with a close-knit team based in Southwark, London.
You will be expected to be in the London office twice per week-the rest of your time regionally, operating at a senior-level, playing a pivotal role in the development and implementation of the People strategy.
- The People Business Partner (PBP) is responsible to aligning business objectives with all of the family members in our Select Service Division. The PBP coaches, facilitates and drives all people related issues. The PBP champions the purpose of the stratgey and way to move forward.
- Relationships - building meaningful relationships
- Strategy - implement & deliver
- Employee Relations - coach and advise all levels on ER matters.
- Performance Management
- Talent - ensuring we have the right people in the right place.
- Measure - design and deliver HR metrics and results.
1. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to multi-task, work towards multiple deadlines
- Experience of development and implementing strategic people initiatives
- A wide range of HR Generalist skills such as organisation design, change management, restructures, talent and succession planning, senior-level recruitment, workforce planning, engagement, performance management and MI analysis
2. Proven Experience/Education Level
- CIPD qualified level 5+
- Preferred - experience operating at a BP level. Previous experience of influencing multiple senior stakeholder's
- Exceptional - hospitality HRBP experience.