A fantastic opportunity has arisen for you to become part of a senior leadership team within a highly regarded global organisation, leading the HR team and agenda as HR Manager.
Your style of approach is fundamental to the success of this role and the team. The business is very personable with an open, collaborative, team approach. It is not hierarchical and will not suit someone used to working in silo or who is rules/process focused.
Everyone is completely focused on helping the business get to where it wants to be by steering talent and having the right people in the right places at the right time.
- This is a full-time role but the business has a positive approach to work life balance.
- CIPD or degree educated is preferred but not essential
- Senior HR experience within a global business
- Strategic and generalist in nature
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels and within a diverse environment
- Experience within a fast-paced environment and comfortable working at pace
- Passionate about talent management, succession planning and engagement
Egos need not apply!
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly