More specifically, as an HR Assistant, you will be responsible for;
- Responding to queries from employees and line managers in a timely manner
- Investigating and resolving employee escalations
- Advising line managers on policy and procedures
- Supporting with the admin of the employee lifecycle from on boarding to exit interviews
- Maintaining the employee database
- Supporting on ad hoc project work
You must have experience working in an HR administrative position, ideally within the financial or professional services. You must also have exceptional attention to detail, organisational and communication skills.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.