Interim HR Advisor
Ashley Kate HR are delighted to be working with a fantastic, growing company. The role of Interim HR Advisor is an important and exciting opportunity for an immediately available professional. You will be responsible for HR support across both UK sites in Crawley and Lancing, as well as field based staff around the UK & Ireland territories.
Duties will include -
- Being first point of contact for all HR queries.
- Providing Employment Law related advice to managers.
- Managing and advising on complex employee relations cases
- Provide support with the annual renewals and competitiveness of benefits
- Undertake project work and other reasonable duties or activities as required
Experience & Qualifications
- CIPD qualified to level 5 (or working toward).
- Strong HR Advisor experience in a similar environment, you must have experience as a HR Generalist, I.e. Managing absence, reducing absence %, Leading D&G meetings, Up to date with employment law.
- Excellent knowledge of UK Employment Law and best practice requirements
- Exposure to Medical Devices/Life Sciences is not required, but would be advantageous
- Results orientated with a sense of urgency
- Operates with integrity, openness and honesty
- Positive attitude and team player
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Strong Attention to detail
- Articulate and impactful in communication
- Ability to manage ambiguity and sound problem solving skills
- Ability to manage a demanding workload
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.