Director of people, Hertfordshire
My client, a growing and market leading brand, is looking for their first HR Director to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an industry-leading team supporting international growth alongside the CEO who has recently created it.
The key accountabilities for the role include:
- To build strong, credible partnering relationships at a senior level, playing a key leadership role across the business
- To develop and drive the delivery of an HR function
- To facilitate, coach, challenge and develop senior stakeholders and their teams to influence their individual and collective mindsets
- To provide leadership and maintain engagement as the company grows
What are they looking for
- Significant experience working in start-up organisations
- Experience of managing mergers and acquisitions
- Experience of rapid growth
- Someone who cares most about people, how they think and how they feel
- Someone who is interested in how innovation can improve people's lives
Annapurna HR is acting as the recruitment partner in regards to this role, for more information contact Adam Purchase.