HR Business Partner
A true HR Business Partner is required for a permanent opportunity north of Doncaster. Working closely with the Human Resources Director, this is an excellent opportunity to have real influence over your client group and the strategic direction of the business.
An ambitious, fast paced and growing business with a long and successful history in the FMCG sector, this organisation is based near to Doncaster and has offices in London and the South.
As a HR Business Partner you will establish strategic relationships with business leaders to influence effective organisation design in line with business objectives as well as providing ongoing advice and guidance on all other HR practices including employee relations, engagement, learning & development, succession planning and talent
The successful HR Business Partner will:
- have worked in a true business partnering role previously providing operational and strategic support to senior management - ESSENTIAL
- be used to working in a fast paced environment - ESSENTIAL
- be a strong written and verbal communicator - ESSENTIAL
- previously have been involved with TUPE and restructuring projects - ESSENTIAL
- be able to travel to London and the South on a regular basis - ESSENTIAL
- hold the CIPD or equivalent qualification - DESIRABLE
This is a permanent opportunity based north of Doncaster paying up to £50,000 plus benefits.