- Global Digital Organisation
- Manage the Internal Recruitment
- Dynamic Culture
An exciting opportunity has a risen for an experienced Recruitment Administrator to join a global technology company based in London.
Due to recent success and exciting plans to grow the company in 2018, there is a need for someone to manage the office of one of the most successful business units. This includes managing the entire recruitment process, supporting the Managing Director and communicating with staff to ensure all issues are dealt with.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working a full Recruitment role, have strong HR knowledge and able to work within a fast paced environment.
- Recruitment and on-boarding of freelancers and employees into the business.
- Relationship Management of all freelancers on the account.
- People administration in conjunction with the central HR team.
- Maintaining core employee records and database.
- PA/Administrative support for the management team, including diary management, travel arrangements etc.
- Resourcing - from attracting talent to filtering CVs and responding to applicants.
- Scheduling interviews and handling enquiries.
- Managing preferred suppliers and maintain strong relationships to build a strong pool of candidates for the future.
- Maintain frequent contact with all freelancers and ensure communication, briefings and payments processing on time and to agreed contracts.
- Co-coordinating inductions and conducting inductions.
- Administering HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment, offer/induction material, checking of references and identity checks.
- Coordinate the annual performance appraisal process- ensuring documents in place and scheduling calendars to support.
- Coordinate annual leave process for all employees.
- Administration of employee records and databases.
- Keeping relevant documents up to date.
- Coordination of payroll information to payroll provider for processing including light benefits administration and salary deduction
- Previous experience working within recruitment is essential.
- Some knowledge of HR.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Strong knowledge of the full recruitment process.
- High level of organisational skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with Stakeholders.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Previous experienced working within a consultancy, innovation or similar industry.
- Salary up to £35K per annum.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holiday - increases with length of service.
- Team nights out
- Team lunches
- 'Beer Fridays!'
There will be a two stage interview process for this role which will start with a telephone interview.
Please apply today!