Human Resources Assistant
Employer Margaret Howell Ltd.
Location Central London
Position Type Permanent Full-Time
Position Human Resources Assistant
Location Central London
Margaret Howell, one of the UK’s leading global design companies, currently has an exciting new opportunity for an HR Assistant. As part of a small but expanding team, this key role involves providing administrative and organisational support in the management of the full employee life cycle for all areas of the business, and in the general operation of the company. This position is a perfect opportunity for someone who is keen to either embark on, or progress their career in HR. Support with CIPD qualification will be provided.
The position is based at our Head Office in W1
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the administration and coordination of the recruitment process
- Maintain the HR system and employee data in line with legislation,
- Assist with the production of monthly/annual reports and MI
- Assist with employee life cycle administration, including benefits, training, performance management and health and safety
- Process day to day correspondence and enquiries, referring to the HR team as appropriate
- Provide support on ad hoc HR projects
- Provide general administrative and facilities support.
Key Role Requirements:
- A degree or equivalent. Part/full CIPD qualification would be advantageous – however the position will allow the opportunity to undertake this with sponsorship provided by the Company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, confidence and professionalism
- Numerate with sound organisational skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
- Previous administration experience, ideally in HR but not essentially.
- Strong IT skills, including expertise in all the Microsoft Office programmes.
- The ability to work as part of a team and the desire to develop a career and achieve a qualification in human resources.
Along with a competitive salary and an excellent range of benefits, we offer a superb opportunity for career development.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter, including details of current salary (if appropriate) to firstname.lastname@example.org with Human Resources Assistant in the subject box, or by post to Recruitment, Margaret Howell Ltd., 6 Welbeck Way, London W1G 9RZ.