HR BUSINESS PARTNER - BERLIN
€60.000 - €100.000
My client is a world leading company in the technology industry, recognised for its online platform business delivering first class services to over 20 million customers, having its headquarters in Berlin.
This is a new opportunity for a talented person capable of leading a team of highly HR skilled professionals.
My client is looking for a professional with the following characteristics:
- Successfully graduated in psychology, economic sciences or sociology.
- Minimum 8 years of HR experience (ideally in a Tech environment) and at least 5 years' experience managing teams.
- Fluent in English and German.
- You think and act solution oriented.
- Excited about navigating a complex, distributed, and fast growing large-scale organization. Proven track record of successful project delivery, mentorship of senior leaders.
- HR expertise in German labor law.
- Familiar with the work in an enterprise set up, but you also enjoy an agile and dynamic environment
- Great communicator and trustful proven professional.
This is a huge opportunity where you will be able to:
- Be part of the HR Logistics Team of this international company.
- Inspire, lead and develop a dedicated team of highly HR skilled professionals.
- Take ownership with your team for the success and drive national and international projects and processes to success.
- Manage the implementation of people initiatives, managing and facilitating change efforts.
- Give guidance and coaching to senior leaders.
To apply for this attractive HR BUSINESS PARTNER position please contact:
Alejandro Agustin Cano
Apply for HR Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly