Interim HR Services Coordinator - HRIS
An international online gaming business is looking for an Interim HR Services Coordinator to join their South London team for 6 months. In this role you will focus on HRIS, processes and policies with a global view. You will team up with the HR Services Lead, the HR Systems analyst and global HR Representatives and carry out tasks such as driving data clean activities, creating and updating system user guides.
* You will be working closely with the business to help coordinate global HR processes and projects such as salary reviews, performance reviews, import activities, user acceptance testing for system improvements, etc.
* You will also be responsible for a number of activities such as regular data cleaning, creating and updating system user guides, processing bonus plans in the HRIS, circulating regular change reports to stakeholders and ensuring processes are followed in all locations.
* Supporting HR Systems Analyst in producing reports
* You will become an HRIS super user and the go to person for data entry questions
* You will work with the HR Business Partners to help with the upkeep of the data on the HRIS
Skills and Experience
* Experience working in a similar capacity, with a strong focus on HRIS and systems
* Ideally have working in a shared services environment
* Be comfortable working on a number of systems including Excel, for reporting purposes
* Be able to work in a busy, and fast-paced environment
* Ideally have experience working in a creative/technology business
* Must have Crystal reporting experience