HR Manager - Professional Services
A top global Professional Services firm based in South London are looking for an HR Manager to join their team of 12. Reporting into the HR Director, this role will deputise the Head of HR and assist with the development and delivery of HR locally and internationally.
As the HR Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing HR strategy, Projects and HR operations working with Practice heads/Business Leads across multiple countries
- Managing Employee relations and Policy related matters
- Managing annual HR processes such as Talent, Reward etc. supported buy the HR Advisors and HR Ops team
- Managing HR projects locally and internationally
- Partnering with Head of Talent to implement Talent & Development programmes across client groups
- Reporting and overseeing HR Operations
As the HR Manager, you will be:
- A commercial and articulate HR Manager / Senior HR Advisor
- Comfortable managing employee relations and HR projects along with deputising HR Director
- Confident delivering against the HR strategy and driving HR ops
- CIPD qualified
- Have a good knowledge of UK employment legislation
If this HR Manager role is of interest, please apply directly or call 02073377691.