Graduate Recruitment Advisor
More specifically, as a Graduate Recruiter, you will be responsible for;
- Market and attraction of students
- Facilitating the assessment centres through to offer stage
- Selecting and filling the firms internship programme
- Work with the wider Graduate Recruitment team to develop the firms strategy
- Build long lasting and effective relationships with internal stakeholders
- Lead & influence on candidate assessment and selection with line managers
You must have experience working within a graduate recruitment function, managing high volumes and be confident in recruitment/interviewing skills - ideally within the financial or professional services.
You must also be confident, proactive and innovative and have strong communication / organisational skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity where you will be joining a very prestigious and successful team, who work incredibly collaboratively. They have a great culture and are looking for someone who is like minded and driven to learn.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.