A HR Administrator is required in Chelmsford £16,000 - £18,000
Your new company
An international organisation based in Chelmsford requires a HR Administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career in Human Resources.
Your new role
- Preparing and amending employment contracts
- Producing new employee induction packs
- Organising inductions
- Ensuing all new starter documentation is received and recorded
- Manage appraisals process
- Schedule internal, external and elearning courses
- Pre screening job applicants
- Not take in meetings
- Updating staff handbook
- Managing annual leave requests and sickness
- Order staff uniforms
- Assist with recruitment - advertising vacancies and shortlisting
- Format job descriptions
What you'll need to succeed
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start their career in Human Resources.
You will have a good standard of education including Maths and English GCSE.
You will be enthusiastic about a career in HR and willing to undertake additional studies / qualifications as required
Excellent attention to detail is also required and good written skills
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to start your HR career with an international organisation and the option to study for professional qualifications. Excellent training and development and support, onsite parking, 28 days holiday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.