HR Business Partner - Banking
A highly regarded global banking organisation (HQ in APAC) is looking for a commercial and articulate HR Business Partner to join the HR team, based in the City of London. Reporting in to the Head of HR, as part of a small team of 5, you will be deputy to the Head of HR in a broad all encompassing HR Generalist role, working closely with the Business Heads & global HR team.
More specifically, as an HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Building strong relationships with the Business Heads to ensure HR is servicing the business in the most effective and efficient way.
- Managing annual HR processes end to end
- Driving policy updates, Performance Management & Employee Relations
- Managing the Learning & Talent plan across Europe
- Managing HR Projects - process improvement
- Overseeing benefits / payroll/ global mobility (one/two days per month) when appropriate
- Ability to manage reporting where appropriate
- Overseeing an HR Adviser & Assistant
If you are interested in this HR Business Partner role based in the City of London with a global banking organisation, please apply directly.
Apply for HR Business Partner - Banking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly