Senior Manager, Learning Design & Delivery
The purpose of this job is to lead the team that designs and delivers the core curriculum for the company. This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring all curriculum is up to date, working with stakeholders across the business to ensure that their learning is supporting business requirements and setting the standards for learning design and delivery across the organisation.
As a Global Organisation it is essential the company invests in their people. My client has show excellent commercial understanding and has continued to develop becoming a market leader in their field. Understanding the importance in development, HR provides strategic support to the leadership team ensuring that the right people have the capabilities to deliver the group's strategic priorities. The core activities of their HR function is to find, grow and retain great people.
They operate centres of excellence in Reward, Employee Relations, Talent & Recruitment and Learning, along with an HR Operations Shared Service team.
- Manage a team of 5 direct reports to successfully lead and develop a team of 35 national delivery trainers.
- Project management and represent Learning to agree and develop learning design and delivery solutions.
- Understand supplier management skills to work with learning providers and deliver the best learning content.
- Lead an ongoing competence approach, ensuring that the scheme is seen as true continuation of the learning pathways.
- Develop the virtual delivery across all areas of the company.
- Continually review and update the core curriculum to ensure appropriate blended solutions are in place.
The Successful candidate with have strong stakeholder management skills with experience of bringing together the Senior leadership team. As a member of the Senior Team the successful candidate needs to be a role model in Learning and Development with proven management skills.
Due to the size of the company an understanding of a highly commercial or matrix would be desired.
£65,000 - £70,000 + flexible benefits.