Senior HR Officer
I am currently recruiting for a Senior HR Officer to join a large Professional Services company based in Humberside. The purpose of the role is to support the Head of HR and HR Manager with specific HR Functions. You will be required to deliver effective and efficient HR support whilst meeting the needs of the organisation and maintaining the relationships with employees and partners.
- To work with all departments in the organisation providing HR support.
- To undertake recruitment activities
- Advise all employees and Line Managers on processes such as absence, performance, disciplinary, grievance and maternity.
- To be involved in ER Issues.
- Support the training and the development.
- Support projects and change programmes as directed by the Head of HR/HR Manager.
Skills and experience:
- CIPD qualification preferred.
- 3-4 years Generalist HR experience.
- Knowledge of current employment legislation and recognised HR best practice.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to travel to other offices as and when required.
Apply for Senior HR Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly