Interim Recruitment Specialist
Ashley Kate HR are currently partnering with a Technology business based in Oxford in their search for a Resourcing Specialist. This is a 12 month fixed term contract offering a salary of up to £45,000.
Reporting into the HR Business Partner you will solely focus on the recruitment and building strong relationships with stakeholders, line managers and candidates. The company has substantial growth plans due to its continued success so they require a forward thinking and personable team player that can lead from the front and offer insightful support.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is able to cover the 360 recruitment remit and is looking for further development. You will be involved in a number of projects and will be helping the HR Business Partner implement the recruitment strategy.
You will be responsible for the following;
- Responsible for advertising all roles both externally and internally
- Responsible for communicating internal opportunities
- Advising applicants on the progress of their applications
- Arranging interviews with candidates, internal stakeholder & third parties
- Assist with resourcing for all roles across all levels and functions
- Assisting the HR Business Partner with project support and coordination
- Responsible for the ATS system ensuring that every candidate is tracked at every stage of the recruitment process
- Being the first point of contact for candidates, answering their questions and keeping them keen and relaxed through the process
- Collating candidate feedback from hiring managers, liaising directly with the candidates/agencies to provide feedback and coordinating next steps
- Assist with screening CV's and shortlisting applications
- Updating/supporting hiring managers with the creation of job descriptions ensuring compliance and brand style
- Responsible for the on-boarding of all permanent employees. Including; contract generation, pre-employment screening and updating the HR database
- Keeping in regular contact with candidates during the on-boarding process and advising them where necessary
- Filing of all recruitment related documents and keeping the recruitment files up to date
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.