Manager - Change & Organisational Design
This global and entrepreneurial management consultancy are looking to add Managers with key capabilities in Change Management and Organisational Design to their FS Human Capital practise.
- Sitting within the FS Human Capital practise, the team focuses on transforming the performance of client organisations by changing the way that people are led, managed and developed.
- You will be expected to lead engagements across multiple complex Change and Organisational Design workstreams within the Financial Services sector.
- You will translate strategic goals into target operating models
- Encourage the inclusion and development of junior team members
- Contribute to business development opportunities
- Current experience as a management consultant at Manager level
- Broad exposure across the people and change agenda
- Experience in advising clients on large scale Change and Organisation Design workstreams within large and complex organisations
- You will also be an innovator, contributing to the development of the business and solutions moving forward.
- Demonstrable track record of building client relationships
- Previous experience of leading projects and managing teams of consultants
- A financial services background is highly desirable
- An undergraduate degree and any post graduate degrees/qualifications are desirable
You will also be expected to travel regularly and at times be based at client sites in both the UK and abroad, therefore a valid UK/EU passport will be beneficial.
This is your chance to be part of the growth of an exciting Human Capital practise with an innovative and collaborative culture. For more information regarding this exciting opportunity, please apply today or call for a confidential discussion.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.