Head of HR & Operations
2 days left
- Full Time
Henlee Resourcing is working with this entrepreneurial and fast paced technology business, to recruit an exceptional Head of HR and Operations into a diverse and highly demanding role.
Following recent major investment, this business, who currently employ c50 staff in the UK and US, have very ambitious growth plans… and as such, are looking for a talented and experienced HR and Operations Manager to work with the CFO in helping to realise this growth, whilst ensuring the day to day HR function is managed effectively and business runs smoothly.
Candidates must have a strong track record in HR and Operations (with experience of working for a US business, or supporting a US subsidiary) ideally gained from a background in a Product/Technology, Tech consulting, or similar.
Reporting to the CFO and based at their HQ in Bristol, this hands-on role will be responsible for;
- Management of the HR function, processes, assigned projects and resources including supervision a small team administering HR and payroll.
- Leading the HR function in the delivery of operational advice and assistance across the full range of HR issues (discipline, grievance, organisational change, HR policy and general best practice)
- Supporting managers to ensure understanding of their business objectives
- Scheduling and conducting annual salary evaluations
- Ensuring appropriate advice and support to managers in the management of their teams
- Maintaining and monitoring employee performance reviews
- Assisting in the strategic development, review and improvement of HR policies, procedures and processes
- Managing the end to end Recruitment process
- Managing HR and Personnel systems. Interfacing with key company reporting systems (KPI, Finance, Recruitment)
Suitable applicants MUST have a strong understanding of US & UK HR legislation and employment law, coupled with HR and operations management skills gained within a fast paced, constantly changing and highly entrepreneurial business. You will be educated to degree level in HR management (or related subject) and/or be fully CIPD qualified. Strong leadership, flexibility to travel (London and the US) and the ability to interact well with people at all levels are all prerequisites.
If you can demonstrate the above capabilities and are looking for a challenging and diverse role with scope and autonomy, we are keen to hear from you!
Please send your CV to our retained consultant via the link enclosed. Shortlisting will commence soon so early application is advised!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.
Apply for Head of HR & Operations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly