Human Resources Consultant - Stevenage
Human Resources Consultant
Remuneration: Up to £52,000 pa; discretionary profit-related bonus; contributory pension; and life cover
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR professional to work within a highly commercial and forward thinking HR Consultancy. Beststart was recognised recently by winning Hertfordshire’s Best Employment Services Provider Award 2018, which acknowledged Beststart’s first class HR services, experienced senior management team and robust operating practices. You will be looking to further your career path by working in this challenging, fun and fast-paced environment.
With a high level of intellect, you will be open minded, career driven with a ‘can do’ attitude. Whilst the team work hard, committed to doing what it takes to complete the work, the aim is to make use of technology and efficient working practices to ensure all work gets done to the highest standard. Commercially astute, you will be responsible for working with your allocated clients and developing the relationship with each of them to advance their people management.
Our offices are in Stevenage but our clients extend from London and the Home Counties to Lincolnshire and across to the Midlands. They range from UK operations of international brands, law firms, accountancy firms, and hedge funds, to independent schools, digital and media agencies, light industry, and charities.
At Beststart HR, we continually strive to deliver hands-on, commercial HR solutions that make an impact on our clients’ bottom line. We only appoint HR Consultants who can meet our clients’ high expectations. The rewards are significant for those with the right talent, drive and desire.
This full-time, permanent position will suit an individual who is currently a Business Partner or HR Manager and wishes to develop their career to become a first class HR Consultant.
The role has 6 main components:
- Client Service – Visit clients, meet senior individuals and analyse current human resources provisions, future needs and budgets. Prepare recommendations and quotations to meet clients’ needs.
- Provide Ongoing HR Services – To clients dependent on need and also deliver one-off HR projects across all areas of HR.
- Achieve Targets – These are set for chargeable hours completed on a weekly basis and fee generation targets on a monthly basis.
- Client Development – Achieve high levels of client retention through excellent client service and gain client referrals.
- Contribution to the growth of Beststart Human Resources – Attend and prepare formal pitches and proposals; contribute articles for media outlets like social media; and speak at seminars and record webinars on areas of expertise.
- Personal Development – Carry out continuous professional development; attend agreed webinar’s and training; and identify and work towards developing a specialist area of expertise where you become the ‘go to person’ for work in this area.
Please note that travel will be required to client sites across the UK and possibly internationally.
Apply by sending your full CV below.