Senior Manager - Learning and Development (Banking)
We are partnering with a global consultancy who are looking for a Senior Manager to join the Financial Services area of their Human Capital practice focussed on leading projects in Learning and Development within Financial Services organisations.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Leading the delivery of high quality client project work and complex Learning or Organisational design for performance programmes
- Responsibility for leading the end-to-end Learning agenda for FS Clients
- Identifying business learning needs
- Design, development and delivery of digital and ILT products
- Development and maintenance of learning roadmaps
- Measurement of learning impact
- Implementation of learning certification
You will have:
- Experience of investment banking and retail banking
- Held a senior L&D role within an FS organisation as well as having worked as a consultant for a Management Consultancy
- A mix of in house and consulting experience
- Proven experience coaching and developing team members to ensure excellent client delivery whilst also enabling their career development.
- Qualifications such as MSc Occupational Psychology and CIPD would be beneficial but not essential.
This role will require travel, depending on the client, and ideally you will possess an UK/EU passport.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, or for more information, please apply today.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Manager - Learning and Development (Banking)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly