HR Manager - Management Consultancy - French Speaking
A leading global professional services organisation based in London is looking for a french speaking HR Manager to join the HR team, partnering with the IT Consulting side of the business across Europe. Reporting in to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for managing all HR generalist activities in a largely standalone HR role including; HR advisory, performance management, talent, career development, staffing of consultants, projects and internal mobility across 4 international offices with some travel across Europe. You will also have the support of the Group HR team to lean on.
More specifically, as a french speaking HR Manager in this IT Consulting firm based in the London office with some (not extensive) travel, you will:
- Manage relationships and advise the Business Heads and employees (up to MD level) across 4 countries, primarily based in London with some travel.
- Managing the HR strategy & people advisory end-to-end.
- Managing employee relations, policy, performance management processes locally and internationally - in a largely standalone HR capacity but supported by the Group HR team.
- Managing staffing (project resource planning) and career development plans.
- Delivering the annual salary and bonus process.
- Managing HR projects (D&I, Wellbeing etc).
- Managing HR ops & onboarding as well as global mobility.
As an accomplished french speaking HR Manager ideally within a global professional services company, you will be commercial, articulate and comfortable operating in a largely standalone global HR Manager role but within a large established global company. You will have a degree (2:1+) and / or CIPD (preferred).
If you are interested in the french speaking HR Manager role in a global professional services organisation based in London, please apply directly.
Apply for HR Manager - Management Consultancy - French Speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly