Part Time Payroll Analyst
I'm keen to speak with London based, Part Time Payroll Analyst candidates with EMEA Payroll experience.
Key Payroll Responsibilities
- Reporting to the EMEA Payroll Manager
- Working with multiple outsourced payroll vendors, manage several European payrolls from start to finish
- Completion of post payroll administration, including preparation and reconciliation of cost reports
- Support the UK payroll team when needed
- Distribute monthly/annual statutory documents and final payslips for all entities
- Post payroll reports e.g. GTN, GL, STL, BUPA, Pension, Controllership etc.
- Benefit administration
- Run various reports in Success Factors to support payroll processing
- Checking of other payrolls managed by colleagues
- Support all audits across the region as directed
- Acting as co-ordinator for employee and third party queries
- To provide general payroll or benefits support, as required
- Act as cover for other EMEA payrolls
- To run the monthly EMEA Interface (together with associated reports) and distribute accordingly
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Part Time Payroll Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly