Part Time Payroll Analyst
I'm keen to speak with London based, Part Time Payroll Analyst candidates with EMEA Payroll experience.
Key Payroll Responsibilities
- Reporting to the EMEA Payroll Manager
- Working with multiple outsourced payroll vendors, manage several European payrolls from start to finish
- Completion of post payroll administration, including preparation and reconciliation of cost reports
- Support the UK payroll team when needed
- Distribute monthly/annual statutory documents and final payslips for all entities
- Post payroll reports e.g. GTN, GL, STL, BUPA, Pension, Controllership etc.
- Benefit administration
- Run various reports in Success Factors to support payroll processing
- Checking of other payrolls managed by colleagues
- Support all audits across the region as directed
- Acting as co-ordinator for employee and third party queries
- To provide general payroll or benefits support, as required
- Act as cover for other EMEA payrolls
- To run the monthly EMEA Interface (together with associated reports) and distribute accordingly
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.